5/14/2014

Today recording a video for this blog...good idea or not?

So today I went for coffee at Starbucks and thought about the path of my blog. As I wrote before I want to write helpful topics, about my experience here in New Zealand as a South American person.
Today I was even struggling with my tablet and recording myself trying to introduce my blog, for people to visit and suggest topics and discuss about many things...but it is so hard! it is so awkward to see myself while recording me! Today the recording didn't work so I will try again tomorrow,maybe put some make up on so I can look more acceptable...I mean I had natural make up on but maybe put more effort on it won't be such a bad idea, right?

I don't pretend to become a YouTube person and be followed by many people and things like that. Actually not, but I like the idea of the blog and the videos together, because I think there are things a video can capture better than words. I think to be able to talk on YouTube you must be charismatic and maybe quite funny. I won't funny because I am not really but I don't want to be boring either...any suggestions?
Anyhow what I want to is to talk about everything! all my experiences here in a new country, the different cultural shock and also things from my daily basis life before coming to New Zealand too, because I think there are things worth mentioning.

So for people who want to visit Chile or are in my country please tell me what you want to know about and same goes for New Zealand, of course the point of view I will have for both countries will be different, because one is where I come from and the other one well...where I migrated to and still feels quite new, but I will try to be objective for both and honest! I wont say things are pretty and pink color when they are not but I wont say everything is gloomy either, I will just say things as they are to me, so please remember the topics are from my point of view, so don't get upset! ok? ^^

But also will like to include topics about music I like, like Jrock, Kpop and other...I see a lot of places where are comments about kpop but where is the indie Korean music, where is the Jrock, Vkei and other occidental music that people don't talk about?! I want to talk about that too! If you like music of that type please suggest songs, artist so I write about it and we can discuss about this too...what do you think?

do you have any other suggestions? What other topics you wish me to write/ talk about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment