5/15/2014

Walking Around...

So today the weather in Tauranga is nice, there is sunshine and is quite warm

Because I had to go to Polytechnic to pick up something, I took the bus there and return back to town. 
Waiting for the bus it is quite an issue, they don't pass quite often, but I guess it is because there is not enough people and here people have their own cars, everyone drives and just a few people use public transport. Here in New Zealand there is a big difference in distance between places so a car is the best option to go from point 1 to point 2. Also the public transport is not available very early or late night.
When waiting for the bus at the polytechnic I have 2 option of whiich bus number to take, the first one goes quite straight and the second one takes a long way! There are times when I like to take the last one, look through the window while I listen music and think about exitencial issues. Then if I am too tired I take the first one so I can get home fast!
As you see in the picture the bus goes quite empty. I remember in Santiago the bus is never like this!, is always full of people and doesn't keep clean like buses here, so that is nice. Here being in a bus it is quite safe.
Arriving at town went to the post office and then I felt like eating something not healthy, so for the second time in my life I went to Burger King.
I guess I will never go again! I didn't like the hamburger at all! but I did enjoy the Coca-Cola. It has been ages since I don't drink Coca-Cola. Talking about hamburgers, there is a place in New Zealand where they sell good hamburgers and the size is big, the name is Burger Fuel. But here in Tauranga it is located quite far away from where I live, so will have to take the bus to go and honestly not in the mood for that but that was my lesson for eating something so crappy.
 

And this is the last thing to add to my little day review. What is it? A guitar pick from Kagrra,
It is a limited Edition and even when is such a small and looks insignificant, now it is really hard to get and finally is in my hands and is my little treasure.
What is Kagrra,? They are Japanese band which mix traditional music with rock, unfortunately the band doesn't exist anymore and its vocalist is dead which killed all the illusions of fans that they might get together in a future. Definitely will write a review of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment