2/27/2015

It has been a while

It has been a long time since my last entry... many times I doubted about closing my blog because I left it abandoned for quite a while, but also there are many things I will like to share as well.
There many things that have changed in my life and would like to share them in a nice friendly way.
Also places I have been and people I have shared with.
I still want to maybe upload videos.
I want to be more active in my blog instead of wasting time on facebook.
Even my instagram has become a bit boring as I don't upload what I really want to and just upload simple posts.
I like more to blog as it gives space to write myself down, my opinion, my art my real me.
Currently I have been busy at work, I love it though but has made me become more lazy and leaving things behind, when there are so many things to write about.
So I guess it is time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment