5/14/2015

Becoming a Youtuber

Image result for youtuber

So blogging and youtube seems to be a really good way of expressing yourself. I have been wanting to become more frequent on my posts as I have the intention of maybe opening a linked youtube account and upload videos respecting my posts.
Previously I manifested my intentions on this blog, however as I am working non stop I did not have the time and when I finally had the time I was too tired to start anything and the only thing I did was to sleep.
Right now I have a decent time schedule t work and gives me more free time, which feels boring now, so what if I start this plan?
Image result for youtuber
I follow plenty youtubers, I love how simple they are and love their charisma and sense of humor. In my case I don't think I have much of sense of humor, but I want to try.
I think I have things to show and manifest.
Right now I am living in a different country I can show things of here, places where to eat shop, etc... as I am a vegetarian and becoming a vegan I can show things related that topic and where to find here in NZ but I wont just focus just on that. And as I will be travelling a bit around the country I can show a bit of nice places in this country.
Image result for youtuber
As I also plan to travel outside the country I can continue and share about that. and other random things.
I want to be able to go in depth in a topic in this blog and show some visual through videos.
I also want to be able to communicate more with people, I know people read this blog, however no one really writes a comment. I know also I have been slacking a lot as well but I am really determinated to change this.
I want to talk about any topic, music, fashion, technology, cosmetic, arts, books, places, diets, etc...
Do you have any suggestions?
Image result for youtuber
Maybe it is time to start something new, something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment