7/28/2015

A brief story of my 5th tattoo



So many people love or hate them, some are curious and some doubt. In my case I love them, my family members dislike them but I don't give much option.



Last week as in advance birthday present for myself I had two tattoos done, my 4th  and 5th.
The 4th one quite simple and brief. However the spotlight it is for my 5th one.
I was quite unsure, I had so many things in my head so many ideas, I didn't know exactly what to go for plus much money I did not have, but I knew it had to be something that I had to be pleased with the final result.

Having part of the idea in my head I made the appointment and prepare myself for it. Now here comes the important part of having a tattoo is the trust you have in the artist and communication. I know and trust the artist that has worked with me. Because I am not really clear when talking however she understands and has good suggestions. As in my recent tattoos most of them include writing of course I was thinking in more writing... Is not that I think I am like in memento or something but there is a lot of quotes that motivate me and inspire me. In this case I definitely wanted the quote
"I will never forget, I will never regret, I will live my life" (#closertotheedge) plus I wanted to add my birth date with Roman numericals, as I always liked them and made me really happy when I had to study them (one of the few things I liked about math class)

The first thing she ask me is : Don't you want a picture? You have too much writing?
Bingo! I  did indeed wanted  picture but I was so scared of how much that would be that decided to do it later.
I did tell her that I had a picture in mind however I was unsure, so she asks me to show her. I get my phone and show her the picture, she just observes with no much expression and then she just says "it's easy" Then she suggest we can do the picture I wanted plus the writing I wanted and the numbers. I was getting excited however price was my issue, my pocket was a bit tight, but then she tells me, that it will 2 hours, I already had the idea of how much two hours would be. So still was pocket friendly, so I accepted.



First on her computer she ask me to send her the picture, then what I wanted to write (which she changed and made it shorter) and the numbers, then joined everything together and showed to me, once I said it was ok she printed and place it on me and then important part, you go and look yourself at the mirror and see if you like it there and so I did. And then she printed on my body, like a stamp and once more you look at the mirror and see if you are happy of how it looks and how it is placed.


Then comes the moment I like to admire and it is when once the decision is done the artist starts preparing the equipment and the place. And then you either sit or lay down and the artist stars going on top of the lines with the needle.




A lot of people ask me "Does it hurt?" in my case it does not hurt at all, I don't feel tickles either but indeed there is a sensation but is not painful but I must confess I quite like it...



For the first time though I felt impatient but was for my position, I can be sit for long period of time, a  whole day if needed but kind of laying down drives me insane! but it was worth it

But it was just for the position, she was indeed quite fast! however she is really fast indeed and very efficient and amazing!

I also like to see the tattoos she has herself, well actually I like to see everyone's tattoos, specially in girls, s I think they have to go in harmony with the body... but that is just my perception, but I feel the same with guys because everyone has a different body the harmony is different and there people that indeed rock their tattoos and others that not that much.
Myself? I have no idea if I go in harmony, I hope I do, I try... however I am very proud of each one and I love to see my body with them.
Any ways while I wait to for my tattoo to be done, I imagine how the process for the next one will be and it is really easy that the mind wonders and start imagining the future process or how it will look. I also think of the reaction of my family i makes me giggle and then later not longer. I must say that is one thing hasn't change and makes me sad a bit, I like to do this and decorate my body this way, for me it makes my body look beautiful and accept myself more, I wish they could accept it better. After all is my body and I am doing something that in my acceptance is good and I am not damaging it. While my head thinks all of these thoughts, the work is done and I can look at the mirror once more but this time with the definitive tattoo.

And it looks wonderful!
She asks me again if I am happy with it, in case I want to add anything but I am happy as it is. The the wrapping moment come. I still find it a bit funny to be wrapped, however I do understand the importance of it but it always amazes me, for some strange reason.
Then of course you have to care about it, clean it gently and put the cream.
So far it hasn't become really itchy which is reliving, however is not red any more and looks better and more in tone with the body, it is finally part of my skin and has become one with me and it is part of my identity.

Now is winter so I cannot be a show off and I am already sick XD
However I am being a show off on my instagram and here too and posting pictures of it :)


So I hope you liked!
Maybe I will write again showing off my other tattoos too :)
What about you? Do you have? Do you like them? Would you like to have? What is your opinion?


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment