6/02/2017

May - Top 10 Songs

A bit late but here it is my top 10 songs, once again, there is no particular order. Also, these songs are not recent, are songs that I have played a lot that month.

1- Ajax - 2MYX

This boy group was promising but unfortunately, all of the sudden, I never heard of them again, damn you DSP ¬¬


2- SS501 - Love Ya

I loved this group, they didn't have the fancy dance moves but still they the coolest! and their voices were just perfect and the perfect songs. 


3- One Ok Rock - One Way Ticket

Do I need to say anything? It is OOR and their songs are just perfection! I know many people don't like their new album but I do even though there is a song I can't stand u.u


4- Park JungMin - Not Alone

I love his voice! I loved the strings presence on this song and the story line of this video.


5- My First Story - Love Letter

I am not much of a fan of slow love songs but this one just melts my heart and makes me picture a sweet story line.


6- VIXX - Error

The song I never understand why I like it...in somehow it is plainsong, it should bore me but it does not... the dance is creative and has a good concept. 


7- Linkin Park - Crawling

An old song, this album was one of my first cds I bought, I loved this album so much!


8- Nu'est - Face

Another group that had amazing start and continuous great songs and all of the sudden no one ever heard of them...damn Pledis ¬¬


9- Born - Mother

This song captured from the first few seconds, I wasn't that familiar with Born, by that time I love their song 'Spiral' and decided to download any songs I could find from them and suddenly listened to this one and until today is one of my fav songs in the vkei genre


10- Infinite - Bad

Last but not least, one of my fav boy bands in the kpop industry, the incredible boys of Infinite. This song it is so damn catchy, I love the kind of creepy element in their music video and even though is not my fav song from them it is very good and enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment