5/01/2017

Top 10 Song- March 2017

So I had a very planned list, which I was writing during the month but my super plan failed when I lost the list! So now I have to remember what my songs were. Now, as usual, there is no particular order and also these songs are not new releases are just songs that for some reason have been played a lot this month, that's all.

1- Troye Sivan - Youth


2- MBLAQ - Be a Man


3- B.A.P - Excuse Me


4- MBLAQ - Smoky Girl


5- Savage Garden - I Want You


6- Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood


7- BTS - Butterfly


8- Xia Junsu - Flower


9- Infinite - The Eye


10- Incubus - Wish You Were Here

 To be honest, this time I didn't write any description because I am kind of tired and lazy and I am not sure if you really want to know my impressions or not, maybe let me know... anyways hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment