9/26/2015

Cosplay

So today I went to Overload, here in Auckland.
So overload is like an anime convention, so many goods are sold and indepedants artist sell their work and many people dressed up as anime characters.
So I have never been really into cosplay but I was curious of people who can dress up as an anime character...however I always liked the idea of dressing up...
However I have been following up accounts of people who do cosplay or just random cosplay accounts where they post photos of cosplay of different animes...




So then I became really curious and just admired people who was able to cosplay and show it to the world.
Because I left myself influence by it, I bought wigs and started to use them and then contact lenses and use them...and now after today's convention, I think it is indeed my taste to start cosplay... it feels as a thing I should start doing...
Anyway I am so impressed with today's costumes
Please visit my instagram to see the photos and also the things I bought :)

https://instagram.com/vege_vampire/

Ok so this is a brief posting from today, just felt like sharing my random thoughts...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment