11/08/2015

Korean Cruelty Free Fundation

So here I am again. As always I delay in every post.
So today I will write about my cruelty free foundation, as the tittle says.

So make up it is a very important factor in a girl's daily life, choosing the right outfit of the day is important, however is not as important as your make up. We like that our foundation cover wells any imperfection of the skin, however we aim for a natural look and a make up that doesn't not hurt our skin.
We all have different types of skin color and skin type, so finding the right foundation is not easy.
In my case I am pale ( i don't even blush) so I like make up that gives me a bit of a natural color, because if not, everyone asks me if I am sick and becomes quite annoying,So finding the right foundation hasn't been easy for, as most of them are quite dark for me and looks fake, then is too clear and looks fake and then the other things is that the foundation is too heavy and does not look natural.


Then my salvation was finding out about Korean foundation, which finally did match what I was wanting.
Then I got familiar with the famous words BB cream and CC cream. Because by that time western make up did not incorporate those in their brands. Korean make up had many brands and many types of BB creams and CC creams, so was easy to just try all. The colors though do not vary really, however for me is fine as I am pale. So finally my problem was solved.
Image result for cruelty free
However then I decided to go cruelty free and then once more I started to have problems. As clearly most of the Korean brands are not cruelty free. So I went for the closest choices I had handy. I tried Lush and The Body Shop... however even though they are good, was very expensive and did not have the result that I was used to.
I wanted to try very badly Dr. Hauschka however the brand it is so expensive that I cannot even dream about it.
So I kept doing research on Korean and brands that could be cruelty free and indeed found it.

Dr. Jart has a bug variety of skin products, not much make up though. However it has foundation and the rest is just skin care products.
The foundations are quite heavy in some how, which means you have to use a bit of what you regular use and actually it covers way much more than the usual foundation, which makes me save more money because the same tube last me more than usual. They also have an powder option which is great, because it covers and looks very natural, however you have to retouch it time to time but it is great!
Now talking about price it is a bit more expensive that your regular Korean brands but not so expensive as other brands so it is a right in between. I haven't tried yet skin care products yet, as I go for body shop for those and I make my own scrub for the skin.
However foundation wise this brand is brilliant! And for me who was already used to the efficiency of Korean brands is good to continue it being cruelty free.

I did discover other cruelty free brands that are Korean, however I haven't found them available online for outside sale other than Korea and not much information about what kind of products they offer. So that is why I am just mentioning Dr. Jart and for me this has been the greatest solution, my skin look white normal not so pale, skin imperfections are covered without looking fake and it goes well with my skin, it makes me feel good and that is the important thing. So if you are wanting to try Korean cruelty free foundation I recommend you Dr. Jart.

Stay Tuned ~

No comments:

Post a Comment