11/28/2015

The Grail BJD

So one thing that I have recently discovered is the term "BJD Grail"... that mean the doll that you wish the most, the most important one for you... Yesterday I was thinking in that,and realised I didn't have one and that I already have the doll that I love the most and I am crazy for him.


It was last year that I got into the hobby of the BJD and to be honest I had no idea, the only thing I knew is that I loved them and I wanted one and more... I had the money and started looking for a doll that captured me and I found him. < Soom - Gluino> however he was sold out and I did not want any other doll that wasn't him.

The moment I saw him, I thought he was the perfect Lestat and wanted him so badly. At that time because I did not do any research, I had no idea about Recast dolls... However I wanted him so badly that I started to look for him everywhere on internet and found out about Aliexpress. And I did find him, still by that time I did not even think he was not the real doll and so I ordered him and decided to get another doll that found pretty.

By the time he arrived home, I freaked out because he was in a bag and not in a box... the other doll I bought arrived earlier and she arrived in a box, however he was disarmed in pieces full of bubble rap and in a bag. I was so scared if he was broken...however luckily enough he was safe... the challenge was to articulate him properly, so I started to look on youtube how to do it and with my mother's help and after several tried, we manage to articulate him. In that moment the thought that he was not and original came to my mind...however I did not care as he was beautiful. A bit different from the original photos but gorgeous anyways.


Then I realised he is my grail doll. However one thing that changed is that he is not a Lestat but more like a Louis...anyways he has my heart... and well that is why I named him Louis...now I am trying to find a Lestat...XD
But yeah...then I noticed there are many dolls I like however not one that I go crazy for...However I did find now a BJD pet that I am delirious for, a Dachshund BJD





The reason why is because in the family we had always had Dachshund as dogs, so they are like the dogs of the family. Right now we don't have one because we are not allowed pets in the house, but anyways anything that is related to this breed of dogs is like a grail not only for me but for my family too, so I know my mother will go crazy and she fully supports my liking on these dolls.



And it comes in 2 colours and I want both!! They are a bit dare, however they worth it! so I am starting to save up money  from now! because I have found now my Grail Dolls ~ <3

So that is it for today, I don't know when I will write again but I really want to write at least one a week, I should put more effort in my blog. Also please comment me if there is anything you want me to write about.

Stay Tuned ~

No comments:

Post a Comment