2/03/2016

No phone




















So having a smart phone is kind of a must nowon day, from your phone you have access not only to calls or messages, now on day is more that that. Is like having a computer in your pocket, it is amazing how dependable of a phone we are.
So right now I don't have a phone and I realise how much I depend on it and it is quite scary, how much I need it.


So for a while I had have Samsung Note, I loved the size and the fact of that has a pen was like...I don't know, the fact that I could handwrite on a phone just seduced me and I did indeed enjoyed and I kind moved from Note to Note...however I did the mistake of changing to Iphone...

I said mistake because I changed because I though this phone was cute and I had the chance to change it...However I realised how inmature I was and stupid...I had a perfectly fine phone and changed to one that just didn't made me happy.
I guess IOS was too limited for me, I did also miss the screen size... I think Android has more posibilities and options...however I do miss how Samsung had the option of increase the memory and take the battery... Anyways right now I am without phone and with the intetion of changing to Note once again.
However it gives me the impression that iphone is a phone for just looks, not much to take it to another level...I mean when I had my Note I used to use for many things more that what I used the iphone...so I guess maybe that is why iphone is more like an accesory instead of a complete phone.
Anyways just something random to share today.
So right now I am saving to be back into Note once again

Note 5 has more options with the pen and has a good quality camera (Note 4 had too) and has a nice desing as well. Like I said just annoys me that it does not has the option for add memory but it would be ok...I will be getting a 64gb so it should be fine. However now I don't have a phone and just using my tablet for the mean time, it is annoying though but is better than having nothing.
However the fact of missing having a phone makes me think, how was I  possible before cellphones existed I was fine and could live without it or even when they started to exist... but I guess right now with technoloy phones can do so much! and is like having the world in your hand and we are used to it and going back to the old times... I guess I need to work in a balance of technology and old fashion ways.
Anyways that is it for today, soon will write again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment