1/19/2017

I am finally back!

Image result for I'm back!

Hello! Happy 2017!
I am back after a very long time and though I thought I was not going to enter my blog ever again, I decided to come back to my blog. I also left behind my youtube, so pretty much all my projects were left behind. Shame on me! Now I decided to start again and not, not of because of the new year's resolution, I am not that type of person, I usually never have new year's resolution, is just another year, nothing much changes.

Now what I been up to? Well, many things had happened...2016 was a difficult, horrendous year indeed!
I have changed so many jobs, it has been insane, been unemployed and ended up with debts, how fun! Now I am finally paying back and getting my things in order.. but this year didn't start easy, oh no!... very hard beginning and I am still recovering from it... However, what a lesson I have learned!

But I am not here to talk about my dramas because I want my internet life to be no dramatic at all, I pretty much want my internet life to be my wonderland or my happy place? Just my place to be me and my escape from reality.

Image result for start again

So I want to come back to my blog and start again with my Youtube channel project once again!
Now I have to be real, I can't do it very often, specially since I have been away for so long and lost the routine, so I will start uploading once a month. I want to start with my music reviews, which seemed to have a lot of readers. I will do top 10 of the month, in which I will review the songs that I been listening the most on that month, now this post will have connection with  Youtube video... then I pretend to write about other things that won't  have a video and I will promote my blog through my Instagram that is pretty much my most used social media app

So that is it guys, I prefer to keep brief this blog update and soon will be updating again!

Image result for stay tuned



No comments:

Post a Comment