1/30/2017

January Top 10 Songs

So today I am sharing the top 10 songs I been listening and replying over and over again this month. Now, these songs are not new songs of the month, some are quite of years ago but for some reason, they just have that something that makes me want to reply over and over again.

1- Blood, Sweat and Tears - BTS


This k-pop group has completely captured me, honestly, I think I am obsessed with them, it has been a while since I am not crazy about a Korean boy group. The song it is catchy and makes me want to replay it over and over again.




2- We Are - One Ok Rock
One amazing song from their latest album Ambitions, I wasn't sure what to expect from their new album as the lyrics of the previously released songs from this album didn't excite me too much. However, when I heard this song, I felt that despite the change of music style that has taken doesn't affect the good quality this song has. The lyrics really moved me and inspired me. When heard the special live version, I cried, I am not lying is just really touching.


3- Heroine - Sleeping with Sirens
I started to listen to this band last year, funny that me being an emo/ punk/ rock person didn't hear of this band before. Anyways this song for some reason just captured me and I play it quite often. I don't really get the lyrics completely and in somehow that is the factor that I like is that the lyrics that can have different interpretations.

4- Feel Like - [Alexandros]
I have been listening to this band for a year or so, was love at first hear (if it makes sense), this song has that cool vibe, it is catchy, positive and makes you want to sing along while dancing too.


5- Fire - BTS
Once again BTS is in my list with this catchy and powerful song. While listening to this song it is impossible not to want to move and try to dance, I have even tried to learn the choreography but it is a difficult dance.


6- Agust D - Agust D (Suga - BTS)
I am not really in rap, hip hop or R & B style. However, I listened to Suga's mixtape out of curiosity because he is a member from BTS, to my surprise I loved it and listen to it quite often. I like his lyrics, I think he completely went out the idol stereotype of a perfect person, he talks about everything, depression, hard work, people bashing him, etc... His rap is sharp and even though I cannot understand what he is saying it feel like he is able to transmit his feelings.


7 - Can't Help Falling in Love with You - Elvis Presley
Quite an old song but a good one. This song is a classic. I am not much of a fan of ballad songs but Elvis is Elvis, he has such a nice variety of love songs, this one is slow, calm, simple and beautiful. 


8- Run Away - Kim Jae Joong
A beautiful short ballad by this amazing Korean singer. I am a fan of his since he was in TVXQ/DBSK and I do love his solo albums, they have some rock in it and feels more like him. This song is simple and really nice to listen to while looking at a window or walking through the park.


9- Lie - BTS(Jimin)

This song it has just something, how starts and how continues. Is a song that gives you suspense, Jimin's voice suits very well, his high notes and how smooth it is. The only thing I don't like about it is how it ends, it feels abrupt, it ends to sudden if it could end in a similar way as it starts it could have been perfect.


10- Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou - TVXQ
And lastly another slow song by the great TVXQ... they were the first kpop group I went crazy for and still like them. This song belongs to their Japanese career as they were huge in Japan and it is one of the most beautiful songs they have, is melodic, they way their voices sync, it is just perfect.



So here are the songs of my month, as probably you noticed a lot of Kpop this month and especially BTS, well I will continue sharing and uploading things like this to my blog so like that I can post more often and not forget about it. I hope you enjoy the songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment