3/04/2017

February Top 10 Songs

Hello again,
It is March already and I am finally uploading my February songs!! So let's start with the songs!

1- BTS - Not Today

So once again BTS is leading the list, these guys have completely stolen my heart and ears! Every song the release is better than expected and there no words to describe how awesome they are. This song I heard it a full day, I just put it in replay and couldn't get tired of it.

2- BAP - That's my Jam

It has been a while since I don't hear B.A.P, I don't know why I really like them, they are a group that experiments with their sound and they make it work and this song just gives you something that makes you want to enjoy the moment.

3- One Ok Rock - Bombs Away

Coming back to my rock roots, and even though many people criticizes OOR saying that they have become 'pop' I think ambitions has many good songs to offer and people need to open their heart to this album.

4- Alexandros - Kaiju

This song is just 'awesome' and even though I quite don't get the lyrics but I know Kawakami-san writes lyrics that doesn't really have meaning, it is just the charm of this song but the sound is great and I love the music video concept. 

5- BTS - Spring Day

Coming back to kpop and the lovely guys of BTS, Spring day and a melancholic sound, have you watched the video? the colours, the concept works along with the lyric, it is just a beautiful song.

6- BAP - SkyDive

B.A.P is once again on the list, with their latest song (not anymore Rose single is coming!) This song is powerful, that power that characterizes B.A.P

7- BAP - Feels Good

And once again, this song has a nice feeling like that;s my jam but more easy going not so playful and enjoyable, if it makes sense what I say.

8- Agust D - Fly Away

My favourite song from Agust D mixtape, the nice rap, followed my the lovely voice of the female singer ( sorry I can't remember her name), is not melancholic but a song that makes you dream. ( again my descriptions don't make much sense)

9- Alice Nine + -

My beloved boy of Alice Nine (A9) are finally on this list, to be honest, there is no song, I don't love from this band, after all, they are one of my fav bands. This song has the nice rock melody but without being too strong, maybe a bit pop but not too much but still powerful enough.

10- Hyde - Made in Heaven

And lastly one of my first Japanese platonic loves! ( first is Kamijo) I am a huge fan of L'arc en Ciel and a huge fan of HYDE solo songs and Vamps too. This guy is awesome! His voice is powerful and never fails to surprise, this song has power and is addictive and is even better if you hear it quite loud. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that is my Feb list, hope you like it! and I am already taking notes for my March list and if you have songs suggestions, please write them, I love to hear new music, I have a tendency to stay in my comfort zone but then every time I adventure myself into listening something new I end up with a band or group that captivates me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment