4/10/2017

I'm an auntie!


So I uploaded a video just telling you guys that I have become an auntie, now this video was done in the first week, now they are going to be soon one month, I know it has been a while and just now I am sharing but it has been very crazy!





Now Let me apologize for the video quality and horrible edition! Unfortunately, I don't actually have a computer to edit videos and I use my phone to record because unfortunately, I had to sell my camera in order to be able to renew my passport and mother's passport. SO camera quality won't change for a while but as I only have a phone it is just easier to record with it and trying to edit with it. Now as you can see I tried VivaVideo but I actually don't like this, I even purchase the better version but when I had android but I don't know maybe it is me who doesn't really know how to use it. Anyways if you know about a good app let me know!

But going back to the main topic, the babies are doing good, they are growing fast and the girl is already out of the incubator and soon one of the boys will be too. Honestly, I am sure all of the sudden the babies will be able to get home. Now they are still in the hospital being supervised as they are premature babies but they are growing so fast! I can't see them every day because of work so I am always surprised of how quickly they grow, if you would like to see more of them, please check my Instagram (@isabelle_lefay) as I post there babies updates, I try not too much though because my sister doesn't like social media much and well she is the mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment