4/06/2017

Top 10 Songs March 2017

So I am uploading my top 10 songs of march, I know it is April but I had to upload. Life has been busy, I started my new job and my niece and nephews have born and everything is upside down! Anyways with no further due here are the songs!

1- Paradise - The Rasmus

So my first song is completely biased, I know this song actually came pretty much the last day of the month but is The Rasmus and I have been waiting for them for so long!!!

2- Be a Man- MBLAQ

Now here comes the melancholy, I honestly love these guys! and I do miss them, this group was great, they were classy, sexy, manly and full of talent.

3- Wake Me Up - B.A.P

A very anticipated single and did not disappoint at all, I love the message of the song and the message that is manifested on the music video, also loved the fact that the music video had western actors, it just gave a feeling that was easier to relate yourself, if it makes sense what I mean.

4- Awake - BTS (Jin)

I have been obsessed with this song, I have been trying to learn this song with all my best. I just love how this song go low and then high, it is just beautiful!

5- Feel Like - Alexandros

I am actually unsure if I have mentioned this song before but this song has that something that makes you smile and sing and dance along.

6- HIM - The Path

From one of my favorite bands, who sadly announced they will stop making music ( broken heart) I pretty much love every single song of them but this one is special, not only is part of one of my tattoos but the meody has an amazing contrast.

7- Isolation - Nightmare

This song always gives me a feeling of melancholy, it is just perfect for autumn.

8- FXXk It - Big Bang

This song has a fun element, it is very catchy and just enjoyable.

9- The Eye - Infinite

At the beginning this song didn't have much attractive but later I grew fond of it, this sing just has the 'Infinite' element ^^

10- Honey - L'arc en Ciel


And lastly a classic! This song rocks and is one of those oldies but goodies, if you know what I mean.

So that was my March selection, hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment